Friday, October 20, 2006




I hope you find nelsonguirado.com interesting. Below are the different sections of this site. Enjoy!

If you'd like to contact me click here: email

Everything
Contains, well, everything.

Asymmetry
Mostly politics, news, and such with a Latin-American and social-issue disposition.

Comrade Chad
Pay attention and learn something, sheeple!

Reviews
Movies, music, and books.

Linkblog
Some places I find interesting.

Comiendo...
Just goofing around.

Tech Reviews
Good tech=Happy squid

Cubanocast
Old Cuban music that 99.3% of you have never heard. Subscribe to feed for a new song every day.

Religion
It's more interesting than many of you realize.

Forums
Coming soon. A place for friends to discuss.

Gallery
Pictures of me and things I care about. You can start an account too.

No comments: