Friday, November 03, 2006

I purchased the EX110 combo from Logitech because when I auditioned the keyboards at the Best Buy, its keyboard had the quietest keys. Well, the keys are quiet except for the spacebar which has a cheap-sounding clack. The keyboard's media buttons are sparse, but I only use the volume buttons anyways.

The real problem with this keyboard combo and the reason I can't recommend it is the radio signal's range. Placed about three feet away from the receiver, the mouse would function horribly erratic, breaking up every couple of seconds. I thought the problem was the battery or perhaps interferance from another device. When I moved it closer, however, the problem went away. "That's it," I thought "One foot?" I would buy another keyboard combo besides the EX110.

No comments: